Thursday 17 April 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 17, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Langton and Richard Travis.
A Fishy Affair, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 April 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1913 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Paul Langton: Salt Lake City, Utah -- Actor (Leslie-Peyton Place).
- Richard Travis: Carlsbad, New Mexico -- Actor (Missile to the Moon).
- William James: American artist, a painter and violin maker, a grandson of the philosopher William James and a grandnephew of the writer Henry James.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Little Persian Rose - That Girl Quartet
- Melinda's Wedding Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Good-Night, Nurse - Billy Murray
- And the Green Grass Grew All Around - Walter Van Brunt