Tuesday 22 April 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albrecht Krügel and Albrecht Krugel.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Judgment House by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1913 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Albrecht Krügel: German Nazi Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel) in the Waffen-SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub).
- Albrecht Krugel: Germany Military man.
- Helmut Pfordner: Germany Military man.
- Montenegro troops march into Skoetari, North-Albania.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Little Persian Rose - That Girl Quartet
- Good-Night, Nurse - Billy Murray
- And the Green Grass Grew All Around - Walter Van Brunt
- Melinda's Wedding Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?