Sunday 13 April 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Donald Albritton and Bernard Chacksfield.
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1913 ?
- David Donald Albritton: Danville, Alabama -- High jumper (1936 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Bernard Chacksfield: Air Vice-Marshal.
- Dave Albritton: American high jumper and coach (d. 1994).
- Kermit Tyler: American lieutenant and pilot (d. 2010).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Night Long - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- On the Mississippi (Medley) - Sousa's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?