Thursday 3 April 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include F H Tate and George Barati.
Les Misérables, Part 2: Fantine, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1913 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- F H Tate: Vice-CEO (Tate & Lyle).
- George Barati: composer.
- Andr? Lavergne: Clermont-Ferrand Military man.
- Per Borten: Norwegian politician 18th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 2005).
- British suffragette Emily Pankhurst sentenced to three years in jail.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Beautiful Doll Good-Bye - American Quartet
- John McCormack - Where the River Shannon Flows
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?