Monday 21 April 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kai-Uwe von and Choh Hao Li.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1913
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1913 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Choh Hao Li: Bio-chemist professor, isolated growth hormones).
- Kai-Uwe von: Hassel German politician.
- Ernst Klever: German homicide; shot and killed 15-year-old Ilse Rogenel on 10/27/1935 with whom he had been having an unhappy affair.
- Jean Leiser: St Marcellin physician.
- Ren? Uhlen: Masevaux Military man.
- Norman Parkinson: English photographer (d. 1990).
- Gideon Sundback of Sweden patents the zipper.
- German passenger ship Imperator runs aground.
- RMS Aquitania, built by John Brown amp Company, is launched on the Clyde.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Liebesleid (Love's Sorrow)
- Row, Row, Row - American Quartet