Friday 25 April 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 25, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh McLaren and Russ Conway.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 April 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 April 1913 ?
- ANZAC Day (Australia, New Zealand).
- Saint Filo.
- Official Red Hat Society day.
- Carnation Revolution commemorated in Portugal (National Holiday).
- Roman Empire - Robigalia in honor of Robigus.
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of Haile Selassie's visit to Jamaica.
- Fuck the Earth Day - Declared by Jon Stewart in the April 24th, 2006 episode.
- Swaziland - National Flag Day.
- Faroe Islands - National Flag Day.
- Sinai Liberation Day, (Egypt), Celebrates the withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Sinai peninsula.
- Saint Anianus
- Alice Day - celebration of the relationship between Alice Liddell and Lewis Carroll.
- World Penguin Day
- Easter Sunday - 1886, 1943, 2038. In the Gregorian Calendar 25th April is the latest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (22nd March is the earliest).
- Yom HaShoah, or Holocaust Remembrance Day, falls on April 25 in 2006.
- Festa della Liberazione, (Italy), annual commemoration to mark the liberation of Italy at the end of the Second World War.
- Saint Ermin
- Saint Mark the Evangelist
- Hugh McLaren: Scottish physician and surgeon who served as a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Birmingham in 1951.
- Russ Conway: Brandon, Manitoba -- Actor (Richard Diamond Private Eye).
- Ernest Will: French archaeologist and university professor, who died on 24 September 1997 in Paris.
- Henri Chevalier: Pont de Beauvoisin physician.
- Earl Bostic: Tulsa, Oklahoma -- Alto sax player (Flamingo, Temptation).
- Kenneth Spencer: Stage Actor.
- Nikolaos Roussen: Greek naval officer in World War II (Born 1913).
- Daniel Lecomte: Lille physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Liebesleid (Love's Sorrow)
- Row, Row, Row - American Quartet