Thursday 18 April 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Thirion and Miklos Rozsa.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1907 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- André Thirion: French writer, member of the Surrealists, theoretician and political activist.
- Miklos Rozsa: Hungarian-born American composer (Born 1907).
- Stephen Longstreet: American writer (All or Nothing).
- Jean-Luc Tournier: Pontarlier physician.
- Miklós Rózsa: Hungarian-American composer and conductor (d. 1995).
- Fairmont Hotel opens.