Thursday 11 April 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Henry and Julius Anweiler.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1907 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- William Henry: Swinburne music teacher.
- Julius Anweiler: German astrologer and former chairman of the Deutscher Astrologen-Verband (German Astrologer's Association) from Jan 01, 1960 to Oct 22, 1966 and again from Sep 25, 1969 to Apr 9, 1973.
- Pierre Lévy: French industrialist, art collector and philanthropist.
- Felicien Vervaecke: Belgium sport Champion.
- Paul Douglas: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Actor (Adventure Theater, Clash by Night).
- Ivor Spencer-Thomas: English farmer, entrepreneur and inventor (Born 1907)
- New York Giants Roger Bresnahan becomes first catcher to wear shin guards.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Just Can't Make My Eyes Behave - Ada Jones
- I've Such a Funny Feeling When I Look at You - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?