Saturday 18 April 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Keilberth and Edward Roberts.
Long Distance Wireless Photography, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1908 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Joseph Keilberth: German conductor (Bayreuther Festspiele).
- Edward Roberts: bishop (Ely).
- Henry Guinness: missionary.
- Tommy Burns knocks out Jewy Smith in five for heavyweight boxing title.