Friday 19 April 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 19, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Cordonnier and Mady Correll.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1907 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Gérard Cordonnier
- Mady Correll
- Gino Contilli: composer.
- Lina Basquette San Mateo California: actress (Paradise Park, Pleasure, Goldie).
- Gerard Cordonnier: French engineer, Chief of the French Naval Construction Service.
- Alan Wheatley: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (Adventure of Robin Hood).
- 11th Boston Marathon won by Tom Longboat of Canada in 2:24:24.