Friday 12 April 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joan Grant and Paul Denis.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Weavers by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1907 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
- Joan Grant: American writer of metaphysical novels of her past incarnations, wonderful adventure stories that include "Winged Pharaoh," "Scarlet Feather" and "Eyes of Horus.
- Paul Denis: Montaigu physician.
- Zawgyi : Burmese poet author literary historian critic scholar and academic (d. 1990).
- Felix de Weldon: Austrian-American sculptor designed the Marine Corps War Memorial (d. 2003).
- Hardie Gramatky: American author and animator (Born 1907).
- Belgium government of De Stain de Naeyer, resigns.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Just Can't Make My Eyes Behave - Ada Jones
- I've Such a Funny Feeling When I Look at You - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?