Saturday 18 May 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Gilbert-Lecomte and Clifford Curzon.
while The Port of Missing Men by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1907 ?
- Roger Gilbert-Lecomte
- Clifford Curzon: London, England -- Pianist (MacFarren Gold Medal).
- Robley D: Evans nuclear physicist.
- Carl Mydans: American photographer (d. 2004).
- Roger-Gilbert Lecomte: French poet and writer he was a participant in the Surrealist movement in literature.
- Roger Lecomte: France Writer.
- Irene Hunt: American author and educator (d. 2001).
- Lincoln Stedman: American actor (d. 1948).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith (new version) - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?