Tuesday 18 June 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Grand Duchess and Jimmy Dale Bronx New York City.
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while The Helmet of Navarre by Bertha Runkle was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1901 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Grand Duchess: Anastasia Nicolaievna Romanova of Russia (d. 1918).
- Jimmy Dale Bronx New York City: orchestra leader (Sonny and Cher).
- Duchess Anastasia: Russian royalty, the third daughter of Czar Nicholas and Czarina Alexandra.
- Jeanette MacDonald: American singer and actress who had her stage debut in 1920 and sang opera on a European tour.
- Thomas Renfrew: Scottish law enforcement officer, the Inspector of Constabulary for Scotland in 1958.
- Eug?ne Truc: Montpellier physician
- Anastasia Nikolaevna: Royalty
- Duchess: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1918)
- Llewellyn Rees: British theater actor (Invisible Creature)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?