Wednesday 19 June 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olympe Amaury and Edward Lambert.
Birth of the Pearl, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1901 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Olympe Amaury: French supercentenarian, Olympe has been ranked first on the list of the French oldest people on 14 July 2013(aged 112), after the death of Suzanne Burrier.
- Edward Lambert: British diplomat.
- Ida Loo-Talvari: Estonian opera singer (d. 1997).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Pretty Maiden - Byron G. Harlan & Joe Belmont & Florodora Girls
- Whistling - S. H. Dudley