Monday 24 June 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 24, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Mule and Harry Partch.
Another Job for the Undertaker, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 June 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1901 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
- Marcel Mule: French saxophonist (Born 1901).
- Harry Partch: US Composer (Oedipus), dies at 75.
- Chuck Taylor: Entrepreneur.
- Harry Partch: Oakland, California -- Composer (Oedipus).
- 1st exhibition by Pablo Picasso, 19, opens in Paris
- Jewish National Fund starts.
- The first exhibition of Pablo Picasso's work opens.