Thursday 13 June 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Prévost and Tage F Erlander.
Couchee Dance on the Midway, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1901 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Jean Prévost: French writer.
- Lode Zielens: Flemish author / journalist (Obscure Blood).
- Tage F Erlander: Swedish Premier (1946-69).
- Roger Laurent: Belgian racing driver (Born 1913).
- Jean Prevost: France Writer.
- Tage Erlander: Swedish lieutenant and politician 25th Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1985).