Sunday 23 June 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mariel-Henri Jaspar and Paul Verhoeven.
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1901 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Mariel-Henri Jaspar: Belgian Minister / ambassador.
- Paul Verhoeven: German stage/film/TV actor and director.
- Ahmet Tanpınar: Turkish author poet and scholar (d. 1962).
- Charles Kensington Salaman: Composer, dies at 87.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Pretty Maiden - Byron G. Harlan & Joe Belmont & Florodora Girls
- Whistling - S. H. Dudley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?