Sunday 2 June 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Asso and Michael Todd.
Experimental, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while Alice of Old Vincennes by Maurice Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1901 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Raymond Asso: French lyricist.
- Michael Todd: producer (Around the World in 80 Days).
- Joseph Eisenbrand: Germany Scientist.
- Benjamin Adams arrested for playing golf on Sunday (NY)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?