Sunday 19 November 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 19, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rajko Mitic and Stanley K Runcorn.
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1922 ?
- Stanley K Runcorn: British geophysicist (Doctor of Utrecht).
- Rajko Mitic: Serbian footballer and coach (d. 2008).
- Michel Boscher: French politician, who served as the mayor of Evry.
- Salil Chowdhury: Indian music composer, poet, writer, dramatist and filmmaker (d. 1995).
- Yuri Knorozov: Ukrainian-Russian linguist epigrapher and ethnographer (d. 1999).
- Rajko Mitić: Serbian footballer and coach (d. 2008).
- Demonstration for a French Language University in Ghent
- Abdul Mejid II, Crown Prince of the Ottoman Empire, is elected Caliph.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Georgette - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Three O'clock in the Morning