Tuesday 19 November 1974
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Orlando Fuentes and Arun Vijay.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can Help by Billy Swan.
In UK Gonna Make You A Star by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Murder on the Orient Express, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Münchner Geschichten.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Qwak! or Elimination.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1974!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1974 ?
- Orlando Fuentes: Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota -- Half-lightweight judoka (1996 Olympics).
- Arun Vijay: Indian actor and singer.
- George Brunies: American trombonist (d. 1974).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 November 1974
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Billy Swan - I Can Help
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- America - Tin Man
- Neil Diamond - Longfellow Serenade
- Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
- The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
- John Denver - Back Home Again
- Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?