Tuesday November 12, 1974US date format: 11/12/1974, UK date format: 12/11/1974
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 12, 1974). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lourdes Benedicto and Tamala Jones.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Whatever Gets You Thru The Night by John Lennon.
In UK Gonna Make You A Star by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Freebie and the Bean, directed by Richard Rush, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while A Bridge Too Far by Cornelius Ryan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Leutnant vom Schwanenkietz.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Tank or Qwak!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1974
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1974!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1974 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Lourdes Benedicto
- Tamala Jones: American actress.
- Tyler Christopher: Actor.
- Leonardo DiCaprio: Actor.
- Charles Quinlivan: Actor (7 Guns to Mesa), dies at 50.
- South Africa suspended from UN General Assembly over racial policies
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
- Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) - B.T. Express
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- America - Tin Man
- John Denver - Back Home Again
- Billy Swan - I Can Help
- Neil Diamond - Longfellow Serenade
- Reunion - Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)
- Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love
- Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
Top #10 R&B songs
- Shirley Brown - Woman To Woman
- Latimore - Let's Straighten It Out
- Al Green - Sha-La-La (Make Me Happy)
- Love Don't Love Nobody - Pt. I - The Spinners
- Party Down - Part 1 - Little Beaver
- B.T. Express - Do It ('til You're Satisfied)
- Tavares - She's Gone
- Gladys Knight And The Pips - I Feel A Song (in My Heart)
- Kool & The Gang - Higher Plane
- Blue Magic - Three Ring Circus
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?