Saturday 20 November 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Stewart and Yoshiki Hayashi.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Hear A Symphony by The Supremes.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Harum Scarum, directed by Gene Nelson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1965 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Andrew Stewart: CFL defensive tackle (Toronto Argonauts).
- Yoshiki Hayashi: Japanese musician (X Japan).
- Mike Diamond: Drummer.
- Yoshiki : Japanese drummer songwriter and producer (X Japan S.K.
- Mike D: American rapper and drummer (Beastie Boys and The Latch Brothers).
- Pickwick closes at 46th St. Theater NYC after 56 performances
- UN Security council calls for boycott of Rhodesia
- WCNY TV channel 24 in Syracuse, New York (PBS) begins broadcasting
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 November 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- The Vogues - You're The One
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?