Friday 19 November 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Laurent Blanc and Douglas Henshall.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Hear A Symphony by The Supremes.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Harum Scarum, directed by Gene Nelson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Airs Above The Ground by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1965!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 November 1965 ?
- Laurent Blanc: French national football coach from 2010 to 2012.
- Douglas Henshall: Scottish actor, known as the central character, Dr. Danny Nash, in Channel 4's TV drama "Psychos.
- Jason Pierce: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Spiritualized and Spacemen 3).
- Jeremy Scrivener
- Erik Wilhelm: NFL quarterback (NY Jets).
- Paulo Barreto: Brazilian cryptographer and academic.
- Paul Weitz: American actor director producer screenwriter and playwright.
- ABC radio begins weekly Vietnam Update report
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- The Vogues - You're The One
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?