Saturday 27 November 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Danielle Ammaccapane and Kathleen Heddle.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Hear A Symphony by The Supremes.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
That Darn Cat!, directed by Robert Stevenson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dileme.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1965 ?
- Danielle Ammaccapane: Babylon, New York -- LPGA golfer (1991 Register PING).
- Kathleen Heddle: Trail, British Columbia -- Rower (1992, 96 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Raffaella Ragge: Italy -- Tennis star.
- Rachida Dati: French politician, born to a Moroccan father, a bricklayer named Mbarek, and an Algerian mother, named Fatima-Zohra.
- Susanne Hoeg: American homicide; beaten and stabbed to death by her husband, Robert, on 5/25/1992 in the kitchen of their home in Brockton, about 11:00 AM, while two of their three kids watched.
- Liz Hemmings: Family Member
- Carl Parrish: Composer, dies at 61.
- 15-25,000 demonstrate against war in Vietnam in Washington DC
- 1st French satellite launched, France becomes 3rd nation in space
- 53rd CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeat Winn Blue Bombers, 22-16
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 November 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- The Silkie - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?