Tuesday 2 November 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chuck Klingbeil and Werner Held.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Juliet of the Spirits, directed by Federico Fellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Mrs. Jack by Louise Hall Tharp was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1965 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Chuck Klingbeil: NFL nose tackle (Miami Dolphins).
- Werner Held: German astrologer and psychologist.
- Shahrukh Khan: Indian film actor.
- Samuel Le Bihan: French comedian and actor notable for his role in "The Brotherhood of the Wolf".
- Shah Khan: Movie Actor.
- Nick Boles: English businessman and politician
- Arnold Clavio: Filipino broadcast journalist
- Jurica Pavičić: Croatian author and critic
- Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- The Vogues - You're The One
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?