Wednesday 3 November 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1965). The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Scott and John Feskens.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Tattooed Life, directed by Seijun Suzuki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Green Berets by Robin Moore was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Staatsanwalt hat das Wort.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1965
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1965 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Ann Scott: French-English author.
- John Feskens: Dutch soccer player (Willem II).
- Maty Monforth: TV host (Mike & Maty).
- Shah Rukh Khan: Actor.
- Jenny Packham: English fashion designer.
- Gert Heerkes: Dutch footballer and manager.
- Michael Paul Springer: San Francisco, California -- PGA golfer (1994 Greater Milwaukee).
- Sandy Koufax wins NL Cy Young Award unanimously
- French President Charles De Gaulle announces that he will stand for re-election.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- The Vogues - You're The One
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
Top #10 R&B songs
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- Joe Tex - I Want To (Do Everything For You)
- Johnny Nash - Let's Move & Groove (Together)
- Kim Weston - Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)
- Roy Head And The Traits - Treat Her Right
- The Miracles - My Girl Has Gone
- Otis Redding - Respect
- Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Cleo's Back
- Jimmy McCracklin - Think
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?