Wednesday 20 September 2006
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake.
In UK I Don't Feel Like Dancin' by Scissor Sisters was in the top 5 hits.
The Departed, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Game One.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception or Arabians Lost: The Engagement on Desert.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 2006!
Which were the important events of 20 September 2006 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 September
- John W Peterson: American songwriter (Born 1921).
- In the USA, the CW Television Network (a merger of The WB and UPN) officially begins operations.
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, addressing the United Nations 61st General Assembly, said 'Yesterday the devil was here, and today it still smells of sulfur at this podium,' in reference to US President George W. Bush. amp!-- All news items below this line --amp
- amp!--First item goes here. (remove this please)--amp
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 20 September 2006
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Empoli : 0 - 0
- Cagliari - Livorno : 2 - 2
- Chievo - Lazio : 0 - 1
- Fiorentina - Parma : 1 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Liverpool - Newcastle : 2 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Spezia - Verona : 1 - 0
- Vicenza - Cesena : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?