Thursday 20 September 2007US date format: 9/20/2007, UK date format: 20/9/2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruby Henson .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston was in the top 5 hits.
Things We Lost in the Fire, directed by Susanne Bier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Brief Wondrous Life Of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Moonlight.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbie as the Island Princess or Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 2007!
Which were the important events of 20 September 2007 ?
- Ruby Henson: Welsh noted family member, the first child of singer Charlotte Church and Church's boyfriend, rugby star Gavin Henson.
- Johnny Gavin: Irish footballer (Born 1928).
- The Native American $1 Coin Act is signed into law.
- A police officer in Warren, Ohio, is caught on camera using a taser on a woman while she was handcuffed. (ABC7 Chicago)
- The Election Commission of Pakistan sets October 6, 2007 as the date for the Presidential Election.
- The New York Police Department denies a request by the President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to visit Ground Zero of the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York City. (Jerusalem Post)
- The President of France Nicolas Sarkozy states that he will seek tougher United Nations sanctions against Iran for the nuclear program of Iran. (CNN)
- American cyclist Floyd Landis is officially stripped of his win in the 2006 Tour de France and banned from competition for two years after an arbitration panel finds him guilty of doping during the 2006 Tour. He has 30 days to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. (AP via ESPN.com)
- Osama bin Laden calls on the people of Pakistan to rise up in a ampquotholy warampquot and overthrow President Pervez Musharraf. (BBC)
- Tens of thousands of people, including Howard University students and NAACP members, arrive in the U.S. city of Jena, Louisiana, to protest in support of six black teenagers involved in a schoolyard brawl. (Washington Post)
- Al Qaeda's Deputy Leader Ayman al-Zawahri claims that the United States is being defeated in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and North Africa. (AP via Topix)
- Qian Xun Xue case: Questions are asked in the New Zealand parliament as to why Nai Yin Xue was able to leave the country with his daughter despite a court order. (News Limited)
- A total of 24 people are arrested after a riot in Aurukun, Queensland, Australia. (News Limited)
- A fire breaks out at the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant in Niigata, Japan, which has been closed since a fire in July. (BBC)
- The Canadian dollar briefly reaches parity with the American dollar for the first time since 1976. (CBC)
Sport Games on 20 September 2007
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Histon - Oxford : 1 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Let It Go - Keyshia Cole Featuring Missy Elliott & Lil Kim
- Shawty - Plies Featuring T-Pain
- Crank That (Soulja Boy) - Soulja Boy Tell'em
- When I See U - Fantasia
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Ne-Yo - Do You
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Make Me Better - Fabolous Featuring Ne-Yo
- Alicia Keys - No One
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gloria Estefan - No Llores
- Ella Me Levanto - Daddy Yankee
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Tuya - Jennifer Pena
- De Ti Exclusivo - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Lagrimas Del Corazon - Grupo Montez de Durango
- Basta Ya - Conjunto Primavera
- A Ti Si Puedo Decirte - El Chapo de Sinaloa
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Häagen-Dazs and Gourmet magazine are sponsoring a multimedia contest to find an exotic flavor to sell under the Häagen-Dazs brand name. [..]
In a policy reversal, the Bank of England on Wednesday offered to inject cash into British money markets. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $38.61
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $114.55
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $78.51
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $49.55
- 1 CAD = 1.1699 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0108 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8635 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3545 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?