Wednesday 21 May 1941US date format: 5/21/1941, UK date format: 21/5/1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 21, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ronald Isley and Jean-Didier Wolfromm.
Sunny, directed by Herbert Wilcox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 May 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1941!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1941 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Ronald Isley: R&B Singer.
- Jean-Didier Wolfromm: French writer, a journalist, critic and...
- Bobby Cox: American baseball manager and former...
- Martin Carthy: English singer-songwriter guitarist and...
- Goh Chok Tong: Statesman.
- Ambrose Greenway: 4th Baron Greenway English photographer...
- Ronald Isley in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; singer (Isley Brothers -...
- Anatoli Semyonovich: Levchenko in USSR; cosmonaut (TM-4).
- 1st US ship sunk by a U-boat (SS Robin Moore)
- Singer Johan Heesters visits Dachau concentration camp
- German airforce occupies airport at Maleme, Crete.
- First US ship sunk by a German submarine (SS Robin Moore).
- A U-boat sinks .