Tuesday 21 November 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Moule-Evans and Paul Boulanger.
while The Clansman by Thomas Dixon, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1905 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
Famous Birthdays:21 November
- 1st game ever played in the Australian Tennis Open
- Albert Einstein's paper, Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?, is published in the journal ''Annalen der Physik''. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass : energy equivalence formula E = mc?.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In Dear Old Georgia - Frank Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?