Wednesday 1 November 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul-Emile Borduas and Aldo Fabrizi.
while The Clansman by Thomas Dixon, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1905 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- What You Goin' to Do When De Rent Comes 'Round? - Arthur Collins
- Grandfather's Clock - Haydn Quartet
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Louise Homer
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Harry Anthony
- Turkey in the Straw Medley - Vess Ossman
- Barn Dance in Dixie - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?