Friday 3 November 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur M Young and William Donald Campbell.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1905 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Arthur M Young
- Lois Mailou Jones: US painter (Peasants on Parade).
- William Donald Campbell: Diarist / ornithologist.
- Arthur Young: French-American physicist and the inventor of the Bell 47D1 Helicopter.
- Jean Coliez: Longwy physician.
- Lois Jones: American painter and academic (d. 1998).
- Czar Nicholas II of Russia signs a document of amnesty for political prisoners.