Wednesday 21 November 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Goldie Hawn in Takoma Park and Goldie Hawn.
The Lost Weekend, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
while Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1945 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Goldie Hawn in Takoma Park: Maryland, USA; actress (Laugh-in, Private Benjamin).
- Goldie Hawn: American actress and comedienne whose bubble-head humor grabbed the attention of TV viewers nationwide in 1967 on the groundbreaking comedy show "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.
- Max Watson: American software marketing specialist and CEO of BMC Software.
- General Motors' workers go on strike.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?