Wednesday 21 November 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Goldie Hawn and Deborah Eisenberg.
Road to Utopia, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1945 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Goldie Hawn: American actress and comedienne whose bubble-head humor grabbed the attention of TV viewers nationwide in 1967 on the groundbreaking comedy show "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.
- Deborah Eisenberg: Writer.
- Goldie Hawn in Takoma Park: Maryland, USA; actress (Laugh-in, Private Benjamin).
- Max Watson: American software marketing specialist and CEO of BMC Software.
- General Motors' workers go on strike.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Holiday For Strings - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
- Waitin' for the Train to Come In - Harry James & His Orchestra (Vocal Kitty Kallen)
- The Honeydripper - Jimmie Lunceford Orch v Delta Rhythm Boys
- Waitin' for the Train to Come In - Johnny Long & His Orchestra