Friday November 24, 1905
US date format: 11/24/1905, UK date format: 24/11/1905
We've performed the most in-depth research possibile on November 24, 1905, here's what our experts found out:
it was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on November 24, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Irene Wicker .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to In Dear Old Georgia by Henry Burr.
Beauty and the Beast, directed by Diane Paloma Eskenazi, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 24, 1905?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- See more
- Moshav Hertzlia forms in Israel
Singer / actress (Singing Lady).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 24, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - In Dear Old Georgia
- Frank Stanley - Little Girl, You'll Do
- Arthur Pryor's Band - Dance of the Hours
- Ada Jones - Please Come and Play in My Yard
Make this day unforgettable
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 24, 1905?
On November 24, 1905 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is November 24, 1905?
On November 24, 1905 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on November 24, 1905?
On November 24, 1905 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 24, 1905?
On November 24, 1905 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on November 24, 1905?
On November 24, 1905 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on November 24, 1905?
On November 24, 1905 several famous people were born including, Irene Wicker.