Thursday 2 November 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fred Lipmann and James Dunn.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1905 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Fred Lipmann: Watchmaker.
- James Dunn: Actor (Tree Grows in Brooklyn, 6 Gun Law), dies at 61.
- Georges Schehadé: Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989).
- Albert von Kolliker: Swiss anatomist (Born 1817).