Wednesday November 21, 1906
US date format: 11/21/1906, UK date format: 21/11/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 21, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Georgss Cabanier .
The Magic Flute, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 21, 1906?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- See more
- China prohibits opium trade
- Georgss Cabanier: Grenade Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 21, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - Not Because Your hair is Curly
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Susan, Kiss Me Good and Hard
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Let Me See You Smile
- Billy Murray & Len Spencer - Pat and Mike McGee
- Richard Jose - Nearer My God to Thee