Sunday 21 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Boudarel and Odd Børretzen.
Twinkletoes, directed by Charles Brabin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
while Gentlemen Prefer Blondes by Anita Loos was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1926 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Georges Boudarel: French academic and Communist militant.
- Odd Børretzen: Norwegian singer author and illustrator (d. 2012).
- Prem Nath: Indian actor and director (d. 1992).
- Matti Ranin: Finnish actor and director (d. 2013).
- William Baum: American cardinal (d. 2015).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birth of the Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?