Friday 21 November 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Campanella and Milka Planinc.
The Lighthouse by the Sea, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1924!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1924 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Joseph Campanella: American actor.
- Milka Planinc: Croatian politician 28th Prime Minister of Yugoslavia (d. 2010).
- Christopher Tolkien: English author and academic.
- Florence Harding: American First Lady, the wife of U.S.
- British Premier Baldwin cancels Labor contract with USSR
- Ali Fethi Okyar forms new government in Turkey. (3rd government)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me You'll Forgive Me - Nat Shilkret (as International Novelty Orchestra) (voc Elliott Shaw)
- Lonely Little Melody - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra