Wednesday August 22, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 22, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margaux Farrell and Randall Cobb.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Cadence, directed by Martin Sheen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while It Was On Fire When I Lay Down On It by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Diver: F-119 Stealth Fighter Simulation or BatMUD.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1990 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Margaux Farrell: Olympic swimmer, she won a Bronze medal for the Women's 4 × 200 metre freestyle relay on 1 August 2012.
- Bo Burnham: Comedian.
- Randall Cobb: Football Player.
- Syque Caesar: Bangladeshi gymnast.
- Drew Hutchison: American baseball player.
- Merlin Marston: Actor (Blue Sky), dies of non-Hodgkins lymphoma at 45.
- President Bush calls up military reserves
- US President George Bush calls up military reserves.
- U.S. President Bush calls up U.S. military reservists for service in the Persian Gulf Crisis.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Alvaro Torres - Si Estuvieras Conmigo
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?