Thursday 22 April 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1909!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1909 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Ralph Byrd: Dayton, Ohio -- Actor (Dick Tracy TV Show).
- Rita Levi-Montalcini: Italian neurologist.
- Andrew Meldrum: Scottish law enforcement officer who won the King's Police Medal in 1952 and served as both a police chief, and the chief constable of Fife in 1955.
- Indro Montanelli: Italian journalist and author of more than 60 books; the recipient of numerous awards including the World Press Review’s International Editor of the Year, 1994, and Spain’s Prince of Asturias Award, 1996.
- Robert Hommet: France Actor.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 April 1909
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- El Capitan March (new version) - Sousa's Band
- I Wish I Had a Girl - Harry Tally
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?