Friday 22 October 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marvin Washington and John Wesley Harding.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Tears by Ken Dodd was in the top 5 hits.
Alphaville, directed by Jean-Luc Godard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
On TV people were watching John Klings Abenteuer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1965 ?
- Marvin Washington: NFL defensive end (NY Jets, SF 49ers).
- John Wesley Harding: American musician.
- Piotr ''Peter'' Wiwczarek: frontman of the Polish deathmetal band Vader.
- Valeria Golino: Italian actress, internationally known with her first U.S.
- A Kennedy: Scottish writer of novels, short stories and non-fiction, and stand-up comedian.
- Jean-Luc Warsmann: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France who represents the Ardennes department. He is a member of the Union for a Popular Movement.
- John Harding: English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Otis Smith: American football player and coach
- Piotr Wiwczarek: Polish singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Vader)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 October 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
- The Vogues - You're The One
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?