Monday 18 October 1965
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fayette Purser and Andrea Del Boca.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Tears by Ken Dodd was in the top 5 hits.
Alphaville, directed by Jean-Luc Godard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
On TV people were watching John Klings Abenteuer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1965 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Fayette Purser: Sydney, NSW -- Golfer (New South Wales State Rep 1987-88).
- Andrea Del Boca: Argentine and Italian soap opera actress.
- Zakir Naik: Indian Islamic speaker and doctor.
- Curtis Stigers: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- The Indonesian government outlaws the Communist Party of Indonesia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
- The Vogues - You're The One
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?