Friday 29 October 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christy Clark and Greg Davis.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Never Too Late, directed by Bud Yorkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Is Paris Burning? by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Staatsanwalt hat das Wort.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1965
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1965 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Christy Clark
- Greg Davis: NFL kicker (Arizona Cardinals).
- Steven Sweet in Wadsworth: Ohio, USA; heavy metal artist (Warrant - "Cherry Pie").
- Tyler Collins: American singer-songwriter and actress.
- Andy Beal: Germany -- Canadian Tour golfer (1989 West of England Pro).
- Andrew Ettingshausen: Australian rugby player and television host.
- Masahiro Takashima: Japanese actor.
- William De Los Santos: American author poet director and screenwriter.
- Mehdi Am Barka: Moroccan socialist leader, murdered in Paris.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The Vogues - You're The One
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
Top #10 R&B songs
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Joe Tex - I Want To (Do Everything For You)
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- Roy Head And The Traits - Treat Her Right
- Johnny Nash - Let's Move & Groove (Together)
- Kim Weston - Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)
- Otis Redding - Respect
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The "In" Crowd
- The Miracles - My Girl Has Gone
- Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?