Friday 29 October 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andy Beal and Greg Davis.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Tears by Ken Dodd was in the top 5 hits.
Juliet of the Spirits, directed by Federico Fellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1965 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Andy Beal: Germany -- Canadian Tour golfer (1989 West of England Pro).
- Greg Davis: NFL kicker (Arizona Cardinals).
- Steven Sweet in Wadsworth: Ohio, USA; heavy metal artist (Warrant - "Cherry Pie").
- Tyler Collins: American singer-songwriter and actress.
- William De Los Santos: American author poet director and screenwriter.
- Andrew Ettingshausen: Australian rugby player and television host
- Masahiro Takashima: Japanese actor
- Mehdi Am Barka: Moroccan socialist leader, murdered in Paris.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 October 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The Vogues - You're The One
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?