Monday 23 August 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Dureau and Antonio Innocenti.
The Seven Sisters, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Jaffery by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1915 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Pierre Dureau: French military officer, active in the resistance in World War II.
- Antonio Innocenti: Italian ecclesiastic ordained as a Roman Catholic priest in 1938.
- Czar Nicolaas II takes control of Russian Army
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Magic Melody - Billy Murray
- Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?