Tuesday 10 August 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Thomas and Keith B McCutcheon.
The Bank, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1915 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Ralph Thomas
- Keith B McCutcheon
- Keith McCutcheon: American military, a highly decorated General in the US Marines.
- Keith Mc: East Liverpool Military man.
- Henry Moseley: English physicist and chemist (d. 1915).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- If We Can't Be the Same Old Sweethearts, We'll Just be the Same Old Friends - Irving Kaufman
- Minstrel Parade - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan