Tuesday 10 August 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Thomas and Keith B McCutcheon.
The Seven Sisters, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while The Turmoil by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1915 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Ralph Thomas
- Keith B McCutcheon
- Keith McCutcheon: American military, a highly decorated General in the US Marines.
- Keith Mc: East Liverpool Military man.
- Henry Moseley: English physicist and chemist (d. 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Flame of Love - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- Cows May Come, Cows May Go, But the Bull Goes On Forever - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?