Thursday 5 August 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 5, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harvey Brooks and Helmut Wick.
The Bank, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 August 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 5 August 1915 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
- Harvey Brooks: American physicist, wrote "The Government of Science" in 1968.
- Helmut Wick: Germany Military man.
- German troops over run Warsaw
- Warsaw, evacuated by the Russians, is occupied by Germans
- August 23 ampndash Hurricane Two of the 1915 Atlantic hurricane season over Galveston and New Orleans leaves 275 dead.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Flame of Love - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- Cows May Come, Cows May Go, But the Bull Goes On Forever - Peerless Quartet