Friday 20 August 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 20, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alphonse Anger and Hans Quest.
The Bank, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 August 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1915 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Alphonse Anger: France sport Champion.
- Hans Quest: Germany Actor.
- Gilbert Prayer: Lus la Croix Haute Military man.
- Italy declares war on Turkey
- White Sox obtain Joe Jackson from Cleveland in exchange for Robert Roth, Larry Chappell, Ed Klepfer, and $31,500
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Magic Melody - Billy Murray
- Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan