Sunday 22 August 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 22, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Dellinger and James Hillier.
The Bank, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 August 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1915 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- David Dellinger: American social rights activist (d. 2004).
- James Hillier: Canadian-American scientist co-designed the electron microscope (d. 2007).
- Hugh Paddick: British actor (Born 1915).
- Edward Szczepanik: Polish economist and politician 15th Prime Minister of the Polish Republic in Exile (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Magic Melody - Billy Murray
- Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan