Tuesday 23 November 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Celan and Jean Gourmelin.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1920 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Paul Celan: Romanian-French poet and translator (d. 1970).
- Jean Gourmelin: French designer who expressed himself most often using pen and ink but also in printmaking, painting and sculpture.
- Paul Celan [Antschell]: German / Romanian poet (Collected Prose).
- Chalmers P Wylie: (Rep-R-Ohio, 1967- ).
- Pierre Macaigne: French writer, a journalist at "Figaro" and literary columnist for "Républicain lorrain" (1978-1990).
- Wayne Thiebaud: American painter.
- Herman Nieland: Dutch Organist / pianist / composer (Te Deum Laudamus).
- Mohammed ibn Addoellah: Somalian resistances leader "Mad Molla".