Friday 7 December 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good for Nothing, directed by Carlyle Blackwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
while Mr. Britling Sees It Through by H. G. Wells was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1917!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1917 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 December
- Leon Minkus: German-born Czech composer and violinist (Born 1826).
- US becomes 13th country to declare war on Austria during World War I.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- In Lilac Time (When You Stole This Heart of Mine) - Charles King & Elizabeth Brice
- Some Sunday Morning - Ada Jones & M.J. O'Connell
- (Goodbye, and Luck Be with You) Laddie Boy - Nora Bayes
- Over There - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?